It’s a great time to visit
Gospel Center Church
What to Expect
- Sunday Morning Services last about an hour and forty-five minutes
- Dress however is comfortable for you. There is no pressure to impress.
- If you run a little behind, no problem.
- You will be greeted warmly as you enter the building.
- Sit whereever seems best to you.
- There will be a time to shake hands and say hello during the service, but you will not be singled out in anyway.
- Kids: Your children will have a great time in our G-Force children’s ministry.
Times and Location
Sunday Mornings at 10:30am
G-Force Children’s Minsitry Available
Wednesday Nights at 7pm
G-Force and Rescue Youth Minsitry Available
7595 Texas 105
Beaumont, TX 77713
Gospel Center Church is a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic, and multi-generational church where everyone is welcome.
We are a Spirit-filled Church, so are services are lively and energetic, but also a safe place to visit and bring a friend.
Our view is that the best way to become all that God wants for you and your family is to engage in a local, powerful community of believers. We do this through small groups meeting in people’s homes.
A Place to Get Involved
We believe God has a place for you to plugin and use your gifts for His glory. God can and will do more through your life then you could possibly imagine. Let’s start that journey today.
What Drives Us
Our vision is to see families grow in their faith and in their relationship with Jesus and with each other. We exist to grow gospel centered disciples through faith in Christ, connection, Cristian education and care.
I’d Like to
For our Church family, giving online is one of the best ways to put God first in our finances.
© 2018 | Gospel Center Church | 7595 Texas Hwy 105, Beaumont, TX 77713